AMC Manila believes that family and friends have important roles in a patient's plan of care. Our visiting guidelines are designed to help with safety, enable consistent care of patient, and promote a sense of security among patients, family, and staff.
These guidelines recognize that order variables may need to be considered in individual situations.
Ward, Private & Suite Rooms
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
10:00 am to 11:00 am
4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
For the comfort of all patients, we ask that you limit your visitors (2 per patient in semi-private rooms; up to 4 in private rooms and suite rooms.)
Each unit reserves the right to further limit the number of visitors based on the needs and conditions of their patients.
In ward and semi-private rooms, a female patient is allowed to only have one female companion, while a male patient may either have one female or male companion. In private and suite room patients are permitted to have two companions.
For your child's health and comfort of our patients, we request that young children be cared for at home or accompanied by an adult in the hospital lobby.
Visit by children below 7 y/o are only allowed in suite rooms.
It is expected that visitors will:
- Not visit if they are sick.
- Comply with designated visiting guidelines.
- Clean hands before and after visiting.
- Comply with any infection control practices that my be important to the patient's condition (e.g., wear isolation gown, mask and/or gloves).
- Comply with safety and security procedures.
- Act in a respectful manner.
- Limit the number of visitors to no more than four at one time.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not bring alcoholic beverages.
- Do not bring pets.
- Do not take photographs or video without prior patient and hospital authorization.
Visitors may be restricted according to patient's medical condition and/or special needs.