Admission and Discharge
The Information Front Desk will accommodate admissions during:
- Monday - Thursday - 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
All admissions beyond the above schedules will be at the Admitting Office from Sunday through Saturday.
Our personnel from the Information Front Desk and Admitting Office will assist in your admission. You will be requested to:
- Present Doctor’s admission order. Walk-in patients must proceed to Emergency Room for examination and secure admission order from the doctor.
- Give your complete personal information needed by the physician and the admission personnel.
- Choose the type of accommodation that you want.
- Fill up admission information form and sign a Property Disclaimer form that all your valuable personal belongings (gadgets, cash) will be your responsibility and the hospital will not be liable in case of loss or damage.
- Secure and fill up PHIC (Philhealth) application form.
- Provide the initial cash deposit needed based on the room rate and case type.
- Wear patient's ID band within the hospital premises.
After the attending physicians’ written order for discharge was sent to Billing section:
- Your charge nurse will inform you of your discharge order.
- Your final hospital bills will be processed by the time you were informed by the charge nurse.
- Financial arrangement of the hospital bills must be settled up to 1:00 p.m., the cut-off time. Staying beyond the cut-off time will be charge accordingly.
- After settlement of hospital bills, the Admitting officer will issue two (2) copies of Patient's Discharge Permit, one for the nurse station and one for the lobby guard.
- Instructions for home medications and schedule of follow-up visit to your doctor will be given by the charge nurse.
- For inpatient's free parking, validate your ticket at the Admitting Office.